Nothing quite hits the spot like eating pancakes for breakfast. Recently, I’ve been exercising a lot and didn’t want to undo my hard work by indulging in my favorite breakfast food. Luckily, I found a solution to my cravings that is much healthier and just as delicious. As a bonus, it requires only a few ingredients and is extremely easy to make.
What you need:
2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp honey or agave nectar
*Note: This makes about 3 pancakes. You can double the recipe if you want to make more.
How to make:
- Cut your banana into slices and place them in a bowl.Use a fork to mash up the pieces as much as you can.
- Next, add your eggs, cinnamon and honey. Mix everything until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Using either olive oil or coconut oil, heat your saucepan on low to medium heat.
- Use a ladle to place the mixture on the saucepan. Keep adding the mixture to the middle to create a bigger pancake. Flip the mixture once one side is done.
- Once the pancake is done, serve with fruit and drizzle with honey or maple syrup. You won’t be able to tell the difference! Enjoy 🙂