This is a great recipe for a quick and easy dessert. It takes 5 minutes to throw together and the end result is fantastic and perfect for company or potlucks.
What you need:
2 16 oz tins of cans of peach in light syrup(you can use fresh sliced peaches)
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1and 1/4 stick butter
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of walnuts
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F . Empty peaches into the bottom of one 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon powder over the peaches.
2. In a separate bowl, take the cake mix and add 1 stick butter. Crumble the mixture.
3. Now cover the peaches with the cake and butter mixture and press down firmly.
4. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon powder along with the brown sugar evenly over the cake mixture.
5. Chop the walnuts into smaller pieces and throw them on top of the cake mix. Dot the top with the remaining butter.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.