This easy and delicious dish is a holiday favorite in our family. This makes for excellent left overs too!
What you need:
1 cooked half ham
1 can of pineapple chunks
1/2 cup brown sugar
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham cut side down in the roasting pan.
2. Bake the ham in the preheated oven for 45 mins.
3. While the ham is baking, mix the pineapple juice with the brown sugar in a bowl to form a thick glaze.
4. Remove the ham from the oven and brush the glaze over the ham evenly. Decoratively arrange the pineapple chunks to the ham with toothpicks. and bake for a further 30 mins.
6. Remove the ham from the oven and carve on a cutting board and serve.