Healthy and delicious, avocado is one of the most versatile fruits. In addition to using it in salads and guacamole, it also tastes great in smoothie form. My friend found this recipe (courtesy of Tastemade) and since we are both avocado lovers, we just had to try it out.
What you need (serves 2):
4 ripe avocados
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups of small ice cubes
Shredded chocolate as garnish
How to make:
1. Add water and sugar to a pot, and bring to boil for about 1 minute to create a syrup.
2. Store in the fridge for about 20 minutes so it is chilled.
3. Cut out the avocados and remove the pit.
4. In the blender, first add the ice. Then, add the avocados and the sugar syrup and blend away till the mixture is smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and garnish with chocolate shreds or chocolate syrup (optional).