What you need:
15 florets of broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
handful of pine nuts
2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
How to make:
1. Wash and dry the broccoli and place in a baking tray.
2. Slice 2 cloves of garlic and add to the broccoli.
3. Add olive oil and mix well. Bake for 20 mins at 425 degrees.
4. Dry roast pine nuts in a pan separately and keep aside.
5. Once the broccoli is done and is a little brown on the edges, remove from oven. Add juice of half a lemon.
6. Mix the pine nuts and Parmesan cheese to the broccoli and stir well.
7. Serve hot.