I’ve really been enjoying the taste of avocado lately and wanted to find simple ways of incorporating it into my daily meals! This recipe is perfect if you want to make something easy, healthy, and quick for breakfast.
What you need:
1 medium to large avocado
2 small to medium eggs
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of pepper
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice the avocado in half and take out the pit in the middle. With a spoon, scoop out enough flesh from the center so that the egg will fit in snugly.
3. Crack an egg into each avocado half. Let the yolk settle into the middle first, then let the egg whites spill in.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Season with sea salt and pepper (or any seasoning of your choice).