Karn and his friend were driving down from New York and would be home for lunch. Of course, I was informed only at the last minute! I love cooking for Karn and Ria as well as their friends. Luckily, I had some chicken in the freezer and decided to make this simple and delicious chicken:
What you need:
800 gm chicken
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
4 green chillies roughly chopped
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
salt to taste
How to make:
1. Apply lemon juice to chicken and add ginger and garlic paste as well.
2. Heat oil in a skillet. Add cumin seeds to the oil and let them splutter. Then add the roughly chopped green chillies.
3. Add chicken pieces to the skillet now. Saute it till the color of the chicken changes.
4. Add yogurt and cover and cook the chicken till it becomes tender and is almost dry.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot.