Ria wanted to make something which was tasty yet simple to take to her friends house. She also did not want to go out shopping for ingredients! Since we had a box of brownies from the day before, that seemed the perfect starting point to make Brownie Pops. This is how she made these delicious pops:
What you need:
- box of brownies
- 20 lollipop siticks
- chocolate chips
- 50 gms butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
How to make:
1. You can either pick up a box of brownies from the store or make them……..I picked up a box of brownies as it was easier!
2. Crumble the brownies.
3. In a separate dish mix butter and vanilla essence. Add the crumbled brownies to this mix so that they are nice and moist.
4. Make small balls and keep on parchment paper. Make sure the balls are smooth and have no cracks.
5.Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave. Once melted, dip the lollipop stick in it and insert one in each ball.
6. Put the pops in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
7. Remove from fridge and swirl each pop in the melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinklers. They are ready to be served.